The Creative Manager will report directly to the Creative Lead and be a part of the Creative Leadership team. Role oversees creative team and instructors as the develop, enhance, and expand our creative and educational efforts. Our services include (but are not limited to) audio & video production, graphic design, website creation and management, content development, creation of communication resources and creative instruction and education. Additionally, you would serve as the manager to our in-school Instructors. Leading and supporting them as we serve our school partner. This includes learning sections of the curriculum to teach, should your staff request time off.
We believe in teamwork, respect, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service while delivering the highest-quality products in a timely manner. The Creative Manager would work independently and collaboratively with our team to develop and execute results that meet and exceed expectations while being sensitive to our clients’ vision, mission, brand, and strategies.
- Work under the supervision of our Creative Lead and Creative Directors
- Work both independently and with other members of our Creative Team of professionals
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio, and print content
- Prepare and manage internal and external projects
- Develop and maintain brand integrity across multiple platforms
- Provide feedback and input on all creative projects
- Manage relations and contracts with vendors and contractors
- Manage instructors in SJPS and creative personnel
- Address the needs of instructors while overseeing their weekly tasks
- Observe and assist with classes at SJPS
- Instruct creative classes when needed
- Work directly school personnel of SJPS to receive feedback and information
- Develop and maintain creative curriculum for Project CREATE Program
- Must be available, when needed, to travel to our current company office locations and/or client sites in Texas, Louisiana, Nevada and etc. All business travel will be company paid.
The Creative Manager will be a full-time salaried position with a minimum of 40 hours per week, with additional work hours required periodically. Standard work hours will fall within the 8:30 am – 5:30 pm timeframe Monday thru Friday. However, some projects/assignments may require time adjustments within your daily schedule.
Qualifications and Skills Needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and people skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with creative techniques
- Familiarity with social media platforms and social media marketing
- Familiarity with marketing techniques and trends
- Strong knowledge with the Adobe Creative Cloud
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, art, design, or a related discipline
- 3-plus years of communications, marketing, art, design, or related experience
- Experience developing and managing digital content, print content, and media
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat, Lightroom)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
- Adobe Certification is a plus