Project CREATE 2022 Summer Internship exclusive to Opportunity Now Students. We offer a paid youth-based communications internship that provides professional, character and confidence development. We work with students with disabilities, at-risk youth and youth eager to challenge themselves through media technology.
- VIDEO EDITING
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- AND MORE
This is a paid internship where you can earn up to $12 per hour.
We have a LIMITED number of job slots. Submitting your
application DOES NOT guarantee selection. So, put together your best 1-minute video audition to SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! Include:
- How will Opportunity Now help you achieve your
dreams and goals?
- Why do you want to participate in our Summer Internship
Note: Your Opportunity Now Instructor will provide an upload link for your video.
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 8th
VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Record with camera held horizontally (widescreen).
- Be as creative as you want!
- Speak loud, clear, and with confidence.
- Dress Appropriately and Treat this as a Job Interview
- No cursing or inappropriate language, music or images.
- Introduce yourself, including Name, School, Grade,
- Number Years as an Opportunity Now student
… and most important, HAVE FUN!
Opportunity Now Summer Internship Starts June 2022. Register today!
We have a limited number of competitive slots for each Cohort.
You must APPLY for the Project CREATE Summer Internship in the city nearest your home/school. This is a 2-week paid internship and is Monday thru Thursday, 9am until 5pm (Louisiana) and 9am until 4pm (Texas) . Parents, your child MUST have daily transportation to attend.
This is a competitive opportunity, so your student will be asked to submit a 1-minute audition video sharing what they like about Opportunity Now and why they’d like to participate in Project CREATE. Specific details about what’s required in the video are included on the information flyer given to your child. An interview process will be conducted by May 23 to help finalize the list of interns for each date/location.